Golden Diamond

svētdiena, augusts 22, 2010

Gimme... your stuff

While I was browsing the net I found this Gimme Your Stuff great swap site.

Here are some stuff I can offer:

* magazines/newspapers
* clippings/articles/posters
* candies
* books
* stickers
* postcards
* photos
* CDs

My wants:

* clothes: tops with dragons/hieroglyphs.
* accessories with dragons/hieroglyphs
* CDs: traditional Chinese, Japanese music
* beads
* candies
* postcards
* pictures:
Japanese, Chinese gardens
* origami paper
* small souvenieres
* Adam Lambert
* toys: dolphin, koala & kangaroo
* fabrics for sewing (preferably natural like silk, cotton)
* anything to decorite my room Asian (Japanese) style

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 priekšpusdienā, Blogger daydreamr said…

    Hello Ilva! I'd love to get my hands on a Russian language newspaper or paperback novel for my dad and maybe a CD of Latvian music.

    I'm in California and I can get my hands on the Jocelin Foxe book, candy, postcards, and other things as well. If you're interested, you can leave a message on my blog or email me at simakw (at) gmail(dot)com -Thanks :)

     
  • At 7:33 priekšpusdienā, Blogger Nikki said…

    Hi,
    My name is nikki and i'm from australia. I would love to do a swap with you. If you would like to swap with me leave me a message at nicc79@blogspot.com

    Hope to hear from you soon
    cheers,
    Nikki

     
  • At 11:40 pēcpusdienā, Blogger Miss.Kendra said…

    Would you like to swap with a girl from california!? i love sending colorful packages full of neat things. Im a shopoholic!

    kendraakay@gmail.com

     

Ierakstīt komentāru

<< Home